Stocks For Intraday

NIFTY LEVELS

Saturday 28 November 2015

How To Average Over 2,000 Pips Almost Every Single Month


It's possible to achieve over 2,000 pips per month. But in order to do this you must do things different than you've ever done before.
  • You are going to need to do some manual trading
  • You will need to trade more pairs, many more pairs
  • Your target for each trade needs to be more than a few pips
  • You need a system that is capable of achieving all 3 previous points

Why trading manually is superior to automated trading...

Automated trading has its place in this world, I personally love trading robots, but there are many situations where manual trading is superior to automation.

When trading manually you have the power to identify trades that a robot can't always detect, you are also more dynamic and able to say maybe today is not a good day to trade.

Or you can even identify strong trade opportunities that a robot may not have realized is a strong entry point because of a simple discrepancy that really wasn't a big deal.

With manual trading you can see the bigger picture that a robot might not be able to see and accumulate many more pips, which means a lot more money in your pocket.



http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

What Trading System Can Trade Over 27 Currency Pairs And Still Average Over 2,000 Pips Per Month?

There are not many publicly available Forex trading systems that can trade so many pairs and easily surpass thousands of pips a month.

Fortunately, I have created such a system, I personally use it, but more importantly, I'm making it available for you to use for yourself.

Giving you the opportunity to trade exactly the way I do with insane accuracy and accumulation of profit.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to Swing Trader PRO...
http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp 
 
 
http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp
 

Swing Trader PRO is a manual system that is easy to use, beginner friendly, and requires only a few minutes of your time to trade.

In a few moments, I'm going to tell you exactly how the strategy works, and show you examples of it in action. First, let's talk about a few important topics that will help you improve your life.

When you trade more pairs...


http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

You open yourself up for more trade opportunities.


Put it this way there's two ways to trade more, you can use a strategy that trades often, or you can use a strategy that trades less, but more accurately. Which do you prefer?

Of course you would rather have the strategy that's more accurate. But how do you make more money and more pips with less trades?

You need to increase the trade frequency, but the only way to do this without destroying the accuracy is to trade more pairs.

Not every strategy is capable of trading almost any pair, but I'll show you in a few moments how you can trade up to 27 pairs with high accuracy.

By trading 27 pairs there will be plenty of trade opportunities.

 http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

Every trade you make should aim to accumulate many more pips...


Most traders trade on lower timeframes, such as M15, M30, H1, which is perfectly fine.

But if you want to pull many pips from the Forex market you are going to need to think bigger. Lower timeframes only help you see the short term, which means you are going to get less pips per trade.

You need to trade H4, and the DAILY. Don't worry if you're new to trading, it will all make sense soon.

When trading the higher timeframes you get a bigger picture of where the market is going and allows you to aim for much more profit per trade.


http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

Join Now And Get Access To Your 5 Day Trial!

Instead of giving you one risk free reason, I'm giving you two very strong reasons to try Swing Trader PRO today.
For only $7, less than the price of a movie ticket, try Swing Trader PRO for 5 days. Make as many trades as you like. Take it for a test drive and explore the charts for trade opportunities.
http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

If you're not happy, no sweat, sometimes a system isn't right for you, if that's the case, you can discontinue using Swing Trader PRO and move onto something else.

Even if you decide to keep my system after the 5 day trial, you're still protected by my risk free guarantee, let's talk about that for a moment!

MY IRON CLAD SUCCESS GUARANTEE OR YOUR MONEY BACK

http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

I've made this a no brainer for you. This is the easiest decision you'll ever have to make. Not only do you get my 5 day trial, you also have a 60 day money back guarantee if you choose to continue using Swing Trader PRO!

So don't wait, join today, and see how many pips you can accumulate in only a few months on up to 27 currency pairs using this simple statistics concept!


http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

I'm Ready! Where Do I Sign Up?

Thank you for staying with me this far. You will be rewarded for it. Now, as you know I can't give away Swing Trader PRO for free.

It's just not possible or realistic, but I'm not going to make you break the bank to get a copy of Swing Trader PRO as I understand you need my system to help you grow your wealth.

And as you can see Swing Trader PRO really works. Plain and simple.

So here's the deal, sign up today for the $7 trial, if you're happy and want to continue using it you will be charged $497 one time.

Don't forget I guarantee you are happy with my system. If for any reason you change your mind within 60 days, I'll refund every penny.

Again, no risk on you!

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-e5-573-32jt-aspire-e15-nx-mvhsi-043-core-i3-5th-gen-4-gb-ddr3-1-tb-hdd-linux-notebook/p/itmebczmyx6qwnxj?affid=sakthibiz7&srno=p_1&query=acer+aspire+e5-573&pid=COMEBCZMA9RZZGBM

Please don't wait to take action...

Normally, I don't release my systems at such a competitive price. Simply, my systems work and work well. I stand behind my products.

But I've found that there's always a group of people who cannot afford my systems. Unfortunately, I have to price my systems higher to prevent being flooded with many traders.

This time it's going to be different.

I want to give you a fair chance to get my system, but please understand this price won't last long. If you are an action taker and want to drastically grow your Forex account, then you should click the button below and get started today!

Without notice, I can and will raise the price once I reach a certain number of users. So please don't hesitate, this offer is risk free.

Just click the button below to get started now.

http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp 
 
 
http://sakthjvel.swingpro.a.clickbetter.com/?lp=sp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment